Tbilisi Teaching University’s BA Program in Business Administration
About the Program
Tbilisi Teaching University offers BA Program in Business Administration (in English),program gives students the multi knowledge in the area of business administration, management, marketing and finance.
University is located in the center of Tbilisi (Georgia) with 6-floor facility equipped with modern three Computer labs, News room (Local Radio station), Criminology lab, Court-room etc. Professors trained in leading universities abroad hold lectures in TU.
Students will do practice in leading State and private organizations of Georgia with free: Tbilisi City Hall, State Audit Office of Georgia etc.
Special attention will be paid to the topics of start-ups, the knowledge of job environment and experience, the globalization problems of the local and international business And its impact on the working of the organizations. Most important part of the education will be the case studies of the practical business.
BA Business Administration of TU can continue his/her education at graduate (master) program both in Georgia and abroad.
Program Admission Precondition
- Foreign citizens who have received secondary or equivalent education in a foreign country;
Tuition Fee and Accommodation:
- 2,300 USD (Can be paid in four installments)
- TU dormitory or flats rented. (not included in tuition fee)
Special offer for Iranian Students: TU is recognized university by the Ministry of Education of Iran and students from Iran will have 10% discount on tuition fee.
- Modern, western-type education
- Active student life
- Free certification and training programs from SEIS (Center for Students Employment and Initiative Support)
- Professors with practical experiences
- Students Research Center
- English Language improvement with English teachers in TU English Club
- Scholarship for students
- Internship for every foreign student in leading companies of Georgia
- Free sightseeing tours around Georgia twice a year.